About the Film
JARED (Kelly Blatz) is released from prison and finds hospitality in the hands of his cellmate’s sister, JAMIE (Joelle Carter), a struggling star in the porn industry. After stealing the camera from a local paparazzi, STEPHAN SNIE (Mark Boone Jr.), Jared is caught in a world of celebrity and sleaze; he meets teen sensation HOPE LARSON (Laura-Leigh) and attends Thanksgiving dinner with Jamie’s “co-stars,” creating an entangled love triangle, in a film that proves that everyone in Los Angeles is lost.
LOST ANGELES was shot on a mix of REDMX and Canon EOS 5D Mark II, over 32 days in Los Angeles, California in 2010 and 2011.
The working title of the film was “City of Jerks.”
After principal photography was completed in October of 2010 pickup shots were filmed in April of 2011.
- Script Development: May 2010
- Pre-Production Start Date: June 2010
- Principal Photography Start Date: July 20, 2010
- Principal Photography End Date: October 2, 2010
- Pickups Start Date: April 19, 2011
- Pickups End Date: April 26, 2011
- Total Days of Shooting: 32
- Film Completion Date: May 22, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Feature film shot on HD video using a combination of REDMX and Canon EOS 5D Mark II.
Final Aspect ratio – 2:1